Brad & April showing us they have been married for 6 years...Happy Anniversary!
Olivia turned one on April 12th. We had a party for her at my parents' house. It was a lot of fun...family & friends came. My mom really helped me make the party cute. She is amazing at decorating, party planning, etc. I COULD NOT have done it without her! Olivia got clothes, toys & books. But her favorite gift was a singing/dancing bear that sings "Happy Birthday," over and over and over again until we finally have to hide the bear and tell Olivia it had to go "night night."
2 comments:
Yay for blogs! I love all the pictures and I can't wait to catch up with the latest Olivia happenings every week! It was great to see you guys this weekend- we miss you!
Hey Jen!
I've had a blog on here for a while, but just haven't had the time to keep up. Now that I know you're on here, I'll do my best!
Miss you!!!!
Post a Comment