Hello family & friends! We wanted to start a blog to share news updates about our family...especially Olivia and to showcase some of the many pictures I take of her on a daily basis. Hope you enjoy!
Olivia has taken her first steps as of last Wednesday, and now she's discovering a whole new world and she loves it. Her favorite things to do right now are to "feed her baby," cook in her kitchen, and throw herself off of her new pink chair! Olivia is a little dangerous...the scarier the better! It's a little nerve racking for me, but she has a blast scaring Daniel & me.
We are taking a mini vacation to Florida this weekend to see Daniel's sister, Rachel, graduate from Florida College and to go to one of my best friends, Audrey Curry's wedding. I am one of the bridesmaids. Some of my closest friends from FC are in the wedding as well...so I am so excited to see them all again!
Then in a bout 7 weeks we are taking another trip to Hilton Head, SC with the Finneys and the Waylands. I am super excited about that as well. We are staying in a big house with a pool...so Trip, Olivia & Ava will have a blast:)
Catch you all up later.
Love Always,
Jen, Daniel & Olivia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Olivia! You're walking?!!! How exciting is that? I can't wait to see you in Florida this week. I don't know if your Mom liked to live dangerously when she was little, but your Dad did; so you can keep them on their toes for me!
I love all of you.
Nana
Post a Comment